Saturday, April 23, 2011

Compilation of links about my brother Michael's story on Amazon's $23million book about flies

Since I think it is pretty cool, I am compiling links to news stories and blog posts about my brother's recent posting on his "It is not junk" blog about Amazon’s $23,698,655.93 book about flies.  Basically, he tracked some sort of automated computer pricing feedback loop between Amazon and another site that led eventually to a very very very very high price for a book about Drosophila.

And the post has now been picked up by all sorts of places.  So I am compiling a list of some of the stories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...